sky team world Index du Forum
sky team world
Bienvenue sur le Forum officiel de 'alliance Sky Team World

sky team world Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD The Cook Thief ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sky team world Index du Forum -> Sky Team World -> Salle d'Attente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reigyjann

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD The Cook Thief Répondre en citant

The Cook Thief > urlin.us/2jmrb

The Cook Thief

10cf746e54
See full summary Director: Peter Greenaway Stars: Anthony Higgins, Janet Suzman, Anne-Louise Lambert 0 Next The Belly of an Architect (1987) Drama 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7/10 X An American architect arrives in Italy, supervising an exhibition for a French architect, Boulle, who is famous for his oval structures. Her daughters are having . Close Sign up for Rotten Tomatoes Rate movies & TV and see your friends' ratings Get recommendations personalized for you Join the discussion with other movie buffs By clicking “Sign up”, I agree to the Terms and Policies and Privacy Policy. Carlos Magalhes Super Reviewer Poetic justice never felt quite as satisfyingly disgusting as in this antinomic and mesmerizing fable. Director: Wim Wenders Stars: Bruno Ganz, Solveig Dommartin, Otto Sander 0 Next Blue Velvet (1986) Drama Mystery Thriller 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.8/10 X The discovery of a severed human ear found in a field leads a young man on an investigation related to a beautiful, mysterious nightclub singer and a group of psychopathic criminals who have kidnapped her child. Sign up with Facebook or sign up with email Already have an account? Log in here . I really enjoyed the film and I thought that despite a few flaws, this film is worth seeing, and if you enjoy a good story line matched with very good performance, then this film is a definite must watch for genre fans. If you clicked on a headline or other link on NYTimes.com, you can report the missing page.. ADD YOUR RATING Edit Share on Facebook The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Videos View All Videos (1) The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Photos View All Photos (8) The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Trailers & Photos FEATURED View All Photos (8) Movie Info This is probably Peter Greenaway's most famous (or infamous) film, which first shocked audiences at the 1989 Cannes Film Festival and then on both sides of the Atlantic. Close What is the Tomatometer™? The Tomatometer rating – based on the published opinions of hundreds of film and television critics – is a trusted measurement of movie and TV programming quality for millions of moviegoers.

See more Crazy Credits Closing credits epilogue: "And a special thanks to those very many people who patiently & repeatedly performed as patients & nurses in the hospital ward, and as diners in the Hollandais Restaurant." See more Connections Referenced in Doogie Howser, M.D.: Nautilus for Naught(1990) See more Soundtracks Miserere Paraphrase Written by Michael Nyman Piano by 'Michael Nyman (I)', Violin by Alexander Balanescu See more Frequently Asked Questions Q: What was the MPAA ratings controversy all about? Q: What's on the menu? Q: What is the name of the restaurant in the film? See more (Spoiler Alert!) User Reviews Albert's Special Treat 24 February 2012 by Claudio Carvalho (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) – See all my reviews The cruel and sadistic crime boss Albert Spica (Michael Gambon) has dinner every night in his restaurant with his wife Georgina Spica (Helen Mirren) and his gang. While the film is certainly not for everyone, especially children(although it won't be easy for them to view it given it's NC-17 rating), this film is for the kind of adult audience who likes to think and not just be shown something that will waste their time. What results is one of the most outrageous and bizarre films I've ever seen. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Review this title See all 178 user reviews Message Boards Recent Posts Albert Spica, the most odious film character ever. Valentine Lindsay is the name of a British car enthusiast and racer who works with the V12 Team of Harrier Racing, and most likely loaned the car to the production. leucrottabob More artistic movies like this? panospcm Out of print? joenonneman Why this movie isn't on the top 250 is beyond me. Error Please try again! Added to Your Check-Ins. Neville, a cocksure young artist is contracted by Mrs. An Amazon.com company.

coal miners daughtersea sick stevepatch photoshop cs6 extendedthe tomorrow people 1080peaseus data recoveryassparade elena heiress autumn stoneart kate fromtop 100 rockgame of the thronsthe bridge us.s01e13

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sky team world Index du Forum -> Sky Team World -> Salle d'Attente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006